Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 13 Release Worry, Allow Miracles

Law of attraction principals are simple
Ask-Believe-Receive

Today's subject matter pertains to receiving, or allowing. I am going to focus on this because as you can read in my blog, the asking part is happening naturally all the time. Every moment of heartache and frustration and worry is sending those rockets of healing and resolution into my future. The work is to get into alignment with allowing the new reality in.

Releasing worry is one of the most powerful ways to get into a receiving state of being. Worry is a killer. It's keeps the vibration of what you lack, active. So we want to clear it asap.

Back in 2010 during the Olympics games here in Whistler, I was going through a period of struggle.
One morning, well many mornings, but this one morning in particular; I woke up at 4am with this pit of anxiety in my stomach. My head was spinning with the fact that in about three weeks, I had about $3500 in bills due that I had no way of paying and no job. My business was closed due the games, and my side job had basically dried up. I made the decision that I was not going to let fear and worry paralyze me. I knew it was not going to serve any clear thinking or align me with any miracle solutions.

I got out bed, went downstairs, lit a candle and sat on my meditation cushion and began chanting.
This is when the Buddhist Diamoku 'Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" that I introduced you to the other day really worked its magic.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means: "To honor and devote oneself to the Law of the Lotus Sutra"
And its a powerful manifestation tool, designed to get you on the fast track to enlightenment.

http://youtu.be/SZdw5GjwVD0

Within about an hour, I had relaxed, and I pulled out my journal and began to write:
Dearest Adrienne.
Fear not, the bills will all be paid.
You will move, but not yet; in the fall. You will move into a beautiful space and from there you will start to create everything you ever wanted.
All you have to do is be, All I have to be is me.

Well let let me tell you, I was a bit stunned by this message. And I will tell you the how the rest of that message turned out later.

So needless to say, that pit of worry had dissolved and just then, I got a text from one of my favorite ski buddies. We had at least 20cm of fresh snow fall overnight and he was on his way to pick me up! Yay! We had an unbelievable ski day, I didn't worry for a minute, although I noticed that the worry had been replaced with more of an anticipation, or curiosity about how my miracle would manifest. About 2 pm we decided to into the lodge for a hot chocolate and rest our legs. Just then, Dave gets a phone call from his sister who is in a panic. She says Dave, we just fired our driver who is picking up entertainers from Vancouver and bringing them to venues around town and I desperately need a replacement. Someone who is totally free 11 hours a day, for the next 12 days and can drive.
It pays $350 a day.
Dave looked straight at me and said, I think I have the perfect person.
I  nearly fell off my chair.
My prayer had been answers withing hours.

Why I ever stopped working with this mantra is beyond me, but I am back on the bandwagon and encourage you to join me. Please share any crazy manifestations that appear in your life... and I will keep you posted on mine.

Once again, another link to this powerful prayer. This is a slow tutorial with the words. It a tongue twister, but listen and mumbling apparently works too ;)

http://youtu.be/7WVxBIbgpSM

No comments:

Post a Comment